Trading with Muna keeps getting better. You can now earn money from the comfort of your own home by using your Muna wallet.
It’s no secret that the Naira’s depreciation has eaten deep into the pockets of the majority of Nigerians. The good news is that you can earn money passively on Muna by lending your USDN to it. Continue reading to learn how to earn an extra dollar for every NGN you deposit into your Muna wallet.
- You can deposit your NGN directly from your bank account into your Muna wallet by clicking here.
- Convert your NGN to USDN with Muna; learn how here.
- Go to your home screen and select “lend/borrow.”
- Select the USDN supply option.
- Enter the amount of USDN you want to lend, or click max to loan all of your available USDN.
- If you do not want to use the supplied asset as collateral, disable use as collateral.
- To authorize the transaction, enter your transaction PIN.
Viola! You successfully supplied your cryptocurrency. All you have to do is sit and relax as your USDN grow in value.
Note: You can view your total supplied USDN in your lending and borrowing dashboard.